Additional Practices are held Saturday mornings for Novice, Open and Open/PC dancers. Email Sheila or Liz for further information or check in class.
Regular Class Schedule
|Beginner (ages 5 and up)||5:00-5:45pm||Advanced Beginner||5:00-6:00pm|
|Novice I||6:00-7:00pm||Novice II||6:00-7:00pm|
Notes: 1.) Dancers are asked to arrive 15 min early to warm-up; and to be flexible to staying up to 15 min after for the same. 2.) Private/semi-private time available upon request for an additional fee. 3.) Beginner class sizes will be limited. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
NO CLASSES on the following dates (Please mark your calendars):
||Labor Day 9/5 & Irish Fest Rehearsal 9/7|
|Nov 28||Nov 23
|Dec 19 & 26
||Dec 21 & 28||Christmas & New Years Day
|Mar 12||Mar 14
||St Patrick's Day Week|
|May 8 & 15
||May 10 & 17
||Snow Day Buffers|
- Pittsburgh Feis 9/24-25
- Pittsburgh Winter Feis 12/30-31
- Pgh St. Patrick's Day Parade, Sat 3/11,
- West VA Feis
- Akron Feis, Sat 5/27, Cleveland Feis, Sun 5/28.
- All students are eligible to attend; register early as all have caps.
- Visit http://www.NorthAmericanFeisCommission.org for a full list of feiseanna.